Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Guest Blog for April 4- Debra Graham-Munden

Today I am starting a series of Thursday Guest Interviews.

I am so excited about this and I know you will enjoy my first author.



Thank you for wanting to interview me. I am married to a wonderful man, Bob and I have five children and seven grandchildren. We currently live in Palmdale CA and are business owners. Bob and I met in high school and now have been married 25 years.
Like I wrote in my book, “Being a mother of five children has been both a challenge and a joy.” Even though I thought that I had it all planned out I have found that God had some different ideas for my family. Through the years I have become popular with my church family and my friends with the many different situations I have encountered.
My book is named You’re Not The Only Nut In The Tree of Life and it is a group of sixteen short stories about adventures “bumps” in my life with my family, my friends, and myself and the blessings that I have learned. In my book I relate with stories about each one of my children (my son Wesley earned three chapters), different times in my marriage with Bob and fun that I have had with a couple of my friends. After sharing a personal story I end each chapter ends with a tie-in scripture in the Bible.
The purpose of my book is to achieve five things: to make you laugh, to make you cry, to make you think, to make you remember, and to make you hope. I have found that my book has encouraged my reader to laugh at themselves. I really enjoy talking with someone who has bought my book and to listen to their stories. I have met one couple that enjoyed my book so much that they decided to use it for family discussions with their teenagers after dinner.
I have a website www.debramunden.com where you can purchase my book, read my blogs (yes, they are all true), and post a comment. If you have any questions my email address is debramunden@yahoo.com.
I look forward to talking with you,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. So nice that a family wanted to use it as a discussion starter source!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great purpose, to make us laugh, cry, remember and hope!!

    ReplyDelete